top of page
GenX Logo.png

Our Carefully Curated Masterclass Schedule Includes:

  1. Setting Your Website: Build a digital home for your business.

  2. Local SEO 101 & 102: Master the art of local search engine optimization.

  3. Setting Up Your LinkedIn Profile: Harness the power of professional networking.

  4. Smart AI Tools Masterclass: Leverage AI for business efficiency.

  5. Outsourcing On A Budget: Learn cost-effective ways to delegate.

  6. Content Creation With Canva 101 & 102: Unleash your creativity.

  7. Designing Your Media Kit: Craft compelling media kits that captivate.

  8. Leverage Public Relations: Enhance your brand's visibility.

  9. Starting A Podcast & Going On A Podcast Tour: Enter the world of podcasting to expand your reach.

 

The Monthly Masterclass

GenX University proudly introduces an exclusive monthly masterclass series, meticulously designed for the spirited and experienced entrepreneurs aged 50 and above. This is more than just a learning experience; it's a journey to rekindle your entrepreneurial spirit and adapt to the dynamic business landscape of today.

Imagine diving into a vibrant community where wisdom meets innovation. Each month, we bring you a live, two-hour masterclass from 3pm to 5pm on the first Sunday, where you'll engage with expert tutors and like-minded peers. These sessions aren't just lectures; they're interactive, immersive experiences tailored to help your business flourish.

Our curriculum is a blend of cutting-edge knowledge and practical wisdom. We focus 80% on potent marketing strategies and business growth tactics, ensuring you're equipped to scale your ventures in today's fast-paced market. The remaining 20% is dedicated to a Q&A session, offering you a unique opportunity to seek personalized advice and insights.

With your GenX University monthly membership, priced at an accessible $97, you not only gain access to these masterclasses but also to our revolutionary Business AI Coach. This 24/7 on-demand service is there to answer your queries anytime, providing a blend of AI efficiency with business acumen.

This series is more than just a learning opportunity; it's a beacon of inspiration, a testament to the fact that entrepreneurship has no age limit. Embark on this enlightening journey with GenX University, where your experience is valued, and your entrepreneurial dreams are rejuvenated. Join us, and redefine what it means to be a seasoned entrepreneur in the modern world.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram

Contact Us For Technical Issues

If you are having technical issues please contact the design firm for this site.

bottom of page